Traveling in Japan with your baby? And you may come up with difficulty in how you nurse him/her in a unfamiliar environment.
But, no worries. I will show you supereasy 4 steps to do it with the Meiji Hohoemi Rakuraku Cube (明治ほほえみ らくらくキューブ).
– Do not forget bringing a feeding bottle before you leave home.
– Buy a pack of Meiji Hohoemi Rakuraku Cube at a drugstore after arriving in Japan.
1. When it’s time to feed, go to nearby department store or shopping mall, and get into a nursing room (Most of them are equipped with nursing rooms with diaper changing station and hot water serving machine for making milk).
* Useful expressions at information counter:
“Baby kyukei shitsu wa dokodesuka?” (Where is the baby resting room?)
“Junyu shitsu wa dokodesuka?” (Where is the nursing room?)
2. Cut the sealed bag (you can easily do it by your hand) and put the appropriate number of cubes into your feeding bottle.
* One cube (highlighted in pink in the image below) is for 40ml.
3. Put a bit of hot water and dissolve the cube(s) by shaking the bottle. Then add hot water to the necessary amount.
4. Cool it down and feed your baby.
Baby kyukei shitsu (ベビー休憩室): baby resting room
Junyu shitsu (授乳室)：nursing room
Meiji Hohoemi Rakuraku Cube (明治ほほえみ らくらくキューブ) are available at popular chain drugstores such as Matsumoto Kiyoshi and Kokokara Fine.
* Meiji Hohoemi Rakuraku Cube (明治ほほえみ らくらくキューブ) is supposed to be given to babies from birth to 1 year old.
Official guide for how to make formula:
Best before date:
Within appox. 1 year of purchase
* You should finish using within 1 week once the bag are opened.)
Quantity and Price (small box):
5 bags, from 432 yen (approx. 4 USD. tax included)
Today’s なるほど (Naruhodo)！Point：
Meiji Hohoemi Rakuraku Cube will help you feed your baby while traveling in Japan.